Welcome to the Custom Order Resource.
The Custom Order Process Works For You.
Through Nott’s exclusive North American buying network you can drive your style today. If your style is import, domestic, car, truck, van, or suv, from entry levels models to exotics our expert sales professionals will source the make and model that fits your personality.
Contact us now and with your new vehicle, custom order requirements and let us put our industry contacts to use, and source our your dream vehicle for the best price.
Step 1 – Interview/Selection
- Review All Requirements:
- Options, make, model, colour, engine size, max mileage
Step 2- Pricing/Market Report
- Search market averages
- Import calculations
- Add our reasonable service fee
Step 3 - Place Order
- Criteria/pricing set
- Credit pre-approval
- Sign 30-day order contract
- Sign order criteria
Step 4 – Source & Purchase
- Set North America wide power search to all sources, including manufacturer’s wholesale auctions, fleet and lease companies and dealer network
- Review condition report which details each scratch, tire measurements and overall condition; also verify options in the vehicle
- Live auction Bid
- Upon winning bid/purchase:
- Perform third party major mechanical inspection, frame body integrity, engine (history report), transmission, etc.
- If any inconsistencies are found we arbitrate and cancel the purchase
- If the vehicle passes inspection then we more to step 5
Step 5 – Payment/Shipment
- Rail or hired driver depending on location and buyers preference
- ETA anywhere from three days to two and a half weeks
Step 6 – Title/Ownership Transfer
- Import/paperwork Canadian compliance
- If a US purchase:
- Complete clearance at the border
- Modify to Canadian standards
- Depending on the manufacturer, varying modification may be required
- Most require activation of daytime running lights
- Recall clearance letter
Step 7 – Safety/Inspection
- Nott Family Certified 160-point inspection
- These inspections reaffirm the prior auction inspection
Step 8 – Final Detail/Reconditioning
- Dent removal
Step 9 – Delivery of Vehicle
- Final paperwork
- Vehicle orientation
Watch the Custom Order Process.
Let Nott take care of all the What Ifs?
There are a lot of things that can come up with the ordering of your new vehicle. Was it in a previous accident that you don’t know about? Was there a manufacturer recall on the make or model that you are looking at? Are there any major mechanic issues with the vehicle? Let us take care of all of that.
- Clear title?
- Wire Fraud?
- Shipping Issues?
- Buyer Beware?
- Lemon Buy-Back Law?
- Major Mechanical Problems?